Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laundry Time

Lately it has been getting closer and closer to 'laundry time.' That time when life is so busy (supposedly) that doing laundry gets put off until it is an absolute necessity. This produces outfit combinations like this:



Weird fur hat - thrifted
Top: Forever 21, I've had it for years
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Shoes: Adidas Country Sleek - Secondhand

Or this:




Sparkly brown top: H&M
Cut-off Levi's
Diamond tights: Boots drugstore in the UK, I think. A gift.
Polish boots

Or this:


Hello blood red walls in my room (and high ceilings, yay!):



Although admittedly the above look was worn to go to a show (Hearts Revolution) and I would probably wear something similar to a club even when not in dire need of a trip to the laundromat.

Tank: H&M
Shorts: Cheap Monday 'bondage pants' - on sale for $20 and I chopped off the legs
Stockings: Misc. Probably from Target or something
Shoes: DIY studded Polish boots

No comments: